LAST UPDATED – February 11, 2016
2. What information XDS may collect
XDS may collect any or all of the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postal or zip code,
- preferences and interests;
- computing operating system;
- ISP address;
- screen resolution;
- language; and/or
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
3. What XDS does with the information it may gather
XDS requires this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
- XDS’s internal record keeping;
- to improve its products and services;
- to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which XDS thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- from time to time, XDS may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes; XDS may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail; XDS may use the information to customize the XDS Website according to your interests.
XDS is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, XDS has put in to place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
5. Cookies and Web Analytics
6. Links to other websites
7. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information on the XDS Website in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and/or
- if you have previously agreed to XDS to using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing XDS at: [email protected].
XDS will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or is required by law to do so. XDS may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which its thinks you may find interesting if you tell XDS that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal information that XDS may hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be due and payable at XDS’s sole discretion. If you would like a copy of the information held by XDS on you, please e-mail your request to XDS at: [email protected].
If you believe that any information XDS is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to XDS as soon as possible, at: [email protected]. XDS will promptly correct any information found by you to be incorrect.
© 2016 XDS, LLC.